Sunday 15 May 2016

Nice weekend - slow blog back down

Nice few days, got a fair few miles in this weekend with Gym runs, Go karting, popping to the shops, grabbing a takeaway etc. All stuff done before, nothing really notable except that it is all very pleasant.

I enjoy the camaradery of car enthusiasts too, have nodded and chatted with a fair few this weekend because "we" all have the same idea to get our  cars out in this weather!

But since I have now logged a year's worth of journeys and noted varying MPGs I'm limiting this blog to notable stuff from now on. The last tank did around 20mpg. Good enough. Ill just mention shows, club meets, issues and other stuff that I think is worthy. But not just every little trip.

That means this blog becomes a pretty quiet backwater from now on. I guess just a few entries, especially as not too much planned this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome, all will be moderated and spam will be deleted.