Wednesday 30 November 2016

Frosty -4°!!! - Just a start and warm up


I don't often start Amy up and not drive her anywhere, over all the time I have had her I've only done it very rarely.

I don't really see the point, some people do it to keep their classics ticking over, but if she's started - why not drive her somewhere is my motto!

But today, hmmm it's MINUS 4°. A lovely day but too cold to bother, just for the sake of it.

Having said that, the last time she drove in such conditions was a couple of years ago when I took her to Reading in Dec 2014.

So today I just wanted to see if all would still be OK at such cold temperatures.

Easy!! No problem, she started an absolute dream and warmed up, revved and ticked over nicely. I just left her long enough to see the water temp come up and all the frost to melt on the bonnet and left it at that.

Austin - you CAN depend on it!!





She sure looks pretty, with Christmassy frost on the windows! :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome, all will be moderated and spam will be deleted.