Wednesday 2 July 2014

700 Miles... !!

Yawn.. nothing much to say, which is great. 700 miles just turned over on the clock. Just the short drive into the Bracknell office, early start, in the car park by just before 8.00am!! Worth even noting, probably not. Without wanting to tempt fate, I think I'll probably stop worrying about the head gasket when she's flipped round past 999 on the tripometer. Then I can perhaps try to work out mpg again.

Was doing roughly 22mpg back in Winter, but after discovering (and fixing) the brakes issue, then I am hoping for something more reasonable now. (after all, I was in effect driving around with the brakes slightly on all of the time, so that clearly would have contributed to the poor performance!!)

Hoping for the 28mpg mark, will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome, all will be moderated and spam will be deleted.