Sunday 31 August 2014

Couple of attempted "pictures" !

I've always like photography, since a teenager. But cost of film, developing et.. was a pain. Digital makes more possibilities, you can obviously try loads of things out and see which works a lot easier. Also the manipulation possibilities are mostly good (but can be bad if getting too carried away!) Anyway, I still like a nicely composed, straightforward, unmodified picture. Hubcap refelection from the Car Show yesterday I think fits the bill:


Also for a month or so I have been mucking about with effects. Mixed B&W and colour is quite popular in the shops.

Jury is out a little bit, quite like the effect, but needs a bit of work, but wanted to post them anyway to record my efforts!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome, all will be moderated and spam will be deleted.