Tuesday 3 February 2015

First Snow!

Having owned Amy for approximately a year and a half, this morning was the first real snow she has endured. On one hand, bit of a shame about the petrol leak, if it wasn't for that she'd be indoors. The idea was that she wouldn't ever be exposed to snow!

On the other hand, the new cover is at least water proof and, unlike the tarpaulin, shouldn't let any melt water through.

Although after taking the photo I have now brushed all of the snow off! Just to be sure so I guess I won't know for sure.
 
Other than that, the atmosphere has been pretty dry over the cold snap so far, so I don't think this is doing her too much harm. Have absolutely no intention of trying to fix that fuel line pipe in this weather!
 
First pleasant dry day I know exactly what I'm doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome, all will be moderated and spam will be deleted.