Tuesday 14 June 2016

And new Fan Belt goes in / ACCC / New Bumper

I guess there is a knack to things when done often, but I guess I made things real hard for myself! But anyway, the new belt went in after lots of huffing and puffing. Things are running quietly still. Sounds like there is a bit of noise coming from the dynamo bearings, but that may have always been there, hidden by the other noises that the flappy belt was causing.

I may consider getting a new Dynamo, as not really that expensive.

No real opportunity to have  proper drive, due to the on / off heavy rain. So I will be going to this month's ACCC meet at Brooklands in Roly the Mazda!!

Picking up my newly chromed front bumper later too, on the way there, so another "upgrade" to look forward to.

All work done is being logged on the new "About Amy" static page of this blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome, all will be moderated and spam will be deleted.