Tuesday 14 March 2017

Last one at work?.... Ready to sell now.. ish..!

Stretching out a 2 ½ mile journey to 10 miles is going some, but that's exactly what I did on the drive to work today!! One final photo in the work car park. Look at the size of the Jag compared to Amy!

Brooklands was great at the weekend, despite the weather. Yesterday's little spring drive and the first trip to work since last year also nice after getting Amy out of  her "winter bed".

But with the 40,000 target within 40 miles or so now and having had a few nice drives, ACCC club meet tonight in Pirbright, I am also coming to terms with selling her. I wasn't really ready on Sunday - I had an offer which, with hindsight, was good and from a club member which would keep her in the fold so to speak.

Just wasn't ready to commit. I think I am now..

Maybe one last visit to the renewed White Lion Classic Car meet at the end of the month too??!!!!.... Mar 26th..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome, all will be moderated and spam will be deleted.