Friday 21 November 2014

Seats are ready!!

Just got the call. I can go and pick them up!

I checked the dates when this all started, and I'll have just about managed to get this done within a year of when I first got the covers delivered from the US. OK so they weren't a complete set after all and this has ended up costing me £800 in total instead of around £450 which is what I had expected.

That wasn't the plan. But now done, very will be very happy. Pictures will ensue!!

On a side note, over the last week either the weather has been bad or I haven't really had the time to get her "out of bed" due to puppy duties with Reggie. Wet weather seems set to continue. Bottom line is not much driving time and haven't pulled finger out on other jobs yet. But was still glad that I had the temporary Nissan Skyline seat, if only for the White Lion Austin Day. And I was planning to cut back on Winter driving anyway. I have garage space available to me  now, so I might just put the "new" seats back in, admire her for a bit and then put her away. Not too long, maybe just over Christmas. Still very much weather forecast dependent.

We'll see, but in the meantime ... SEATS... can't wait..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome, all will be moderated and spam will be deleted.