Tuesday 11 October 2016

ACCC, Royal Oak, Pirbright

New location, scary drive though. Definitely chose the wrong route to go there as the last leg of the way I went was along a fast but windy, unlit single carriageway B-road. 

Haven't made enough adjustment yet so still getting hesitations on cruising enough so that my nerves were shot when I arrived! Despite having no real reason to expect to actually break down, I still had my heart in my mouth all along that dark stretch of road. Even though it was only around 4 miles!

But despite the un-enjoyable journey there, had a very pleasant evening and after a bit of consultation with more local members of the ACCC, went home a longer, but more sensible, way!

New location to be pictured at:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome, all will be moderated and spam will be deleted.