Sunday 9 April 2017

Flowing Spring Classic Car and Bike Breakfast Meet

I was looking for new meets that I could attend, partly to get some good use out of Amy before she is sold, but partly to advertise her too. I looked at the Barkham and District website for some clues and found this one, at a pub between Reading and Henley called the Flowing Spring. They do a classic car and bike meet every second Sunday.
What a great pub! Down by the river, made all the better by glorious sunshine and lots of REALLY nice cars. All sorts. I wish I'd taken a picture come to think of it, there was a mint Mini van parked next to a HUGH Caddy! Talk about little and large!

As far as Amy was concerned, I buffed her up nice and she purred there and back. Had a couple of coffees and a nice chat. Sweet.

Again, days like this make me question whether I need to sell her or not!! But when sensible head goes back on, unfortunately, the answer is still yes I do. Either way - looking forward to a White Lion / Pinewood double header at the end of the month!


Distant siblings from Longbridge c. 50 years between my Austin and the MG Rover, but both rolled off same the production line. (well same place anyway!) Obviously the '50s were happier times for the factory. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome, all will be moderated and spam will be deleted.