Thursday 29 August 2013

And up to date - start up a blog about Amy the A40 Somerset

So as of here and now, the decision to diarise and write the experience down is made and this blog created. All points that I am interested in recording over the past week are written up, pictures stored.

As mentioned in the title, this blog is for my interest. So I'm not going to post regularly. I am not going to make sure it is useful or even interesting. I'm just going to write up stuff that I want to remember in years to come.. IF I do settle nicely with Amy then it'll be really interesting to look back on

Yes.. I'll call her Amy.. AMU / AMY ... its close and Emu would just remind me of Rod Hull!!!

If it all goes horribly wrong and I decide to part ways with her sooner than expected, well... That'll be that. We'll see.

Today is another nice sunny day, have driven my daughter to her activities, she's still totally excited about the car and loves the fact that she can just lay across the back seat! The enjoyment and excitement of the kids has been enough for me to know I made the right choice, whether it lasts 10 years or 10 weeks there have already been enough positives to confirm that. (I'm interested myself to see what a post in the middle of a freezing winter might say... wait and see....)

Wife hasn't been out in it yet though.... hmmmm.. i don't think she's so interested - I think she's just happy that it's not a hunk of junk sat on the driveway and also about the thought of me disappearing down the garage lots in months to come!!

Edit .. just went to pick daughter up, wife came with for first trip.. Now can't wait to have a go, says it's more comfortable than my previous car!!! Previous car is / was a 2003 Nissan Terrano 3.0 Turbo diesel, top of the range, leather interior.... Eat my words!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome, all will be moderated and spam will be deleted.