Tuesday 23 September 2014

Final (?!) Car at Work - just visible through the mist!

I took the first shot of Amy at work because I loved the comparison. Then it got out of hand, because I was often just happy she was still running during the last 12 months, so the motivation was sometimes more - "Look still my daily driver occasionally"... So realizing it was getting boring I'd kind of decided that enough was enough. But I seem to find excuses to post just one more! Most of the "Car at Work" pictures have been in sunny weather. A couple on damp days, but Amy only really comes out when the weather is supposed to be nice - so no surprise really. There will NOT be any shots of her at work in the Snow for example.

I maybe WILL stop now, but this morning was amusing. It's supposed to be dry and sunny. I am sure it will be when it burns off, sun is coming through as I type But, having parked up and got to my desk, this is how things were looking!! (we'll ignore the terrible parking of the Audi next to her!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome, all will be moderated and spam will be deleted.