Sunday 1 September 2013

Fuel line, needs doing

With the tank 3/4 full, the fuel line joint that I thought I had fixed and WAS dry when only under half a tank is now soaking petrol again.

I have to guess that the pipe is just about bad enough to leak under the extra pressure. Just ordered a short length to replace it. 99p for 3 inches of pipe!! Can't go wrong, gotta love ebay. What a juxtaposition!

Planning to add fuel filter, but want to take advice as to where best to put it. I think the previous owner mentioned about what best to do when I was in the process of buying the car, but in one ear out the other and I don't want to just hack it in any old place if there is a recomended position!

Suffering urges to just go out for a drive! It'll wear off I guess. Going to resist, although don't know why!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome, all will be moderated and spam will be deleted.