Wednesday 23 October 2013

Car at work - 3 - 3 weeks of drama and back to normal (?....)

I can't keep taking pictures of the front of my car at work, just to admire her... So today's shot is the back of the car at work. Same scenario as previous. Can't believe what it's been through. Basically complete top end re-build was required. Glad I didn't really think about it too much and just did it. Gives me the shivers, but also a sense of pride, thinking what I had to do to get her running again.
Mixture still feels slightly rich, tendency for the engine to hunt at little, so will gradually adjust back. I wanted to be sure she started fine this morning at the current setting, which she did. A little too easily, so I had my suspicion. I'll back it off a quarter turn and then see what happens Friday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome, all will be moderated and spam will be deleted.